Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Artchain- Day 1 & 2

So I realized I have been remiss at blogging lately, so here we go back at it again!! A new year! Here is Day One & Day Two of the art chain that I was invited to play in….been nice going back and looking at various pieces I have created for different projects, events, magazines and more!

The Artchain - Day One
A great way to bring your art to the attention of others is the artchain.
The idea is that for five days in a row you show art made by yourself, on FB, and that each day you nominate someone else to take part. I was nominated by my dear friend in Canada, Jamie North.
Today,I'm sharing a fun piece I created a while back but still love, its fun, colorful, happy, totally trendy, creates a statement and best of all…..one of a kind!!!
In terms of inviting someone else to play,I would like to invite one of my equally sparkly friends Kristal Wick to show off some of her amazing pieces! Hugs Kristal!


The Artchain - Day Two
A great way to bring your art to the attention of others is the artchain.
The idea is that for five days in a row you show art made by yourself, on FB, and that each day you nominate someone else to take part. I was nominated by my dear friend in Jamie North
Today I'm sharing a piece I made with tons of Swarovski Crystals Swarovski Create Your Style, this piece was featured by Pamela Hawkins for Bead Design Studio Magazine. To this day its one of my favorite! Nothing like a really good statement necklace right?? 
I would like to invite one of my fabulous and dear friends Julianna Hudgins to come play and show off some of her amazing designs! Love this lady!!


Sparkles!

June

No comments: