Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mingling Sparkles and Inspiration!


I don't think it is a surprise to anyone that I love Swarovski Crystal Elements, is it??? 
Ok, so I LOVE them in a big way! 

So to have the opportunity to head east and be able to spend time with my fellow ambassadors at the North American Headquarters for some training and sparkle time, well count me in!!!!  YIPPEEE~~  I always love heading to Tucson each year to see all of these amazingly talented designers that I both adore and admire so to get the opportunity to see everyone twice in one year, just pinch me!!

Jamie North & June Beach
So looking forward to seeing all of the new innovations and sparkles.....promise to share what I can here but will definitely share the fun & the friendship that comes through in all that we do. 

The Amazing Diane Whiting, Brenda Schweder and Sandro Lupo!
Going to be so much fun!  Just to be in the same room with this much talent is pretty serious but everyone is just the most sparkling and wonderful personalities that you could hope to be associated with!  Sparkles to all of them!

 
 Lilian Chen, the amazing Kristal Wick with bunny ears courtsey of the fabulous Laura Timmons and June


Thought this bracelet that I made full of sparkling Swarovski  Elements says it all in tems of being with all of these wonderful designers......inspiring!  Isn't that just the way it should be?  Oh course!

Designed by June Beach

Wishing you a most sparkling and Inspiring day!!

Sparkles!

June

No comments: