Monday, August 2, 2010

CHA & CHA Super Show- Chicago

I love Chicago!  So when asked to go there to do some make & take's at Craft and Hobbby Associations Super Show in Chicago, well, I was happy to go.  Getting to see all the crafty goodness everywhere, meeingt new friends, talking with old friends, well, it doesn't get much better than that, does it?  So here a small peek into CHA.........

Don't you love inspired looks?  This one was pretty great at the I Love To Create booth!  Love the feathers!!! Quite a sassy look, don't you think?  Great inspiration for many things!
A few other things that I fell in love with at the show......I love handbags and aren't these just the cutest?  What fun to create you own inspired style?  I am inspired to try a few myself, what about you??

So much inspiration everywhere as well! I love how there really aren't many rules now so you can go, mix it up & create so many new, dynamic accessories, clothing, papercrafts, home decor and more!

Don't you love when you run into the Crafting Celebrities at CHA and CHA SuperShow?  I do, so it was fun to see when I was starting to do my Make & Take, a gal asked spotted at my table my friend Julie McGuffee for a picture with her.  She told Julie how much her kids love her show as well as her British accent!  Cute, Cute!!  Check Julie's blog out at Life in the Craft Lane, she is fabulous!!!

Ran into Lisa Pavelka at the Viva Decor booths.  What a delight and joy to see her whenever, I get the chance. She is amazing, a woman of so many talents!  The little assistants were so excited over the polymenr clay sock monkey charms that she gave them......now to make them little necklaces! LOL! Seriously,  if you haven't see any of her fabulous products, check them out at her website, lisapavelka.com

  What a great few days it was at the trade show & the SuperShow!

Isn't this just an adorable necklace from one of the booths at CHA? I love it!
So colorful and fun, love the sparkles in the center of the flowers, don't you? Perfect for Summer!

View from the ferris wheel at Navy Pier right before the fireworks started!  What a great way to end CHA & the CHA SuperShow!  Thanks to everyone that came out for my make & takes, it was great to see you!!

Sparkles!

June

1 comment:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

What a fun, fun show! I haven't been to CHA for a few years, but wow...so much sparkling inspiration in one place. xo Lidy