Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Belated Mother's Day

I hope that everyone had a loving & fabulous Mother's Day.......I was UpNorth at the cottage with my family and my mother in law. Wonderful weather, beautiful beach, lots of hugs & kisses from my little assistants so what is not to love!!!!
The response to our Mother's Day 50% off sale was amazing!!
Thank you to everyone who went shopping at www.beachhausdesigns.com .
We have been busy in the studio working on the new catalogs as well as sending out orders to our fabulous retail customers!

We are having a trunk show this coming Saturday at Margo's in Osterville, MA! If you are in the area please stop by & check out our beautiful jewelry. We are sure you won't be disappointed as well as Margo's has many other fabulous things in her store!!!!

Sparkles!

June

No comments: