Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Vintage Tassled Rose Class in Tucson

I know that this will not come as a big surprise to most of you as you know how I feel about all things that sparkle & shine as well as my love for Crystallized Swarovski Elements. So it took me all of 2 seconds to respond with a resounding YES that I would be delighted to teach again at the Create Your Style Event in Tucson for 2010 when they invited me back this year to teach a class. Just tell me when & where and I am there!!!
So, I am happy to say that I will be at the
on February 2, 2010!
This year, I am teaching a class called Vintage Tassled Rose in Tucson at the Create Your Style Showroom and would love to have you join me while we create a beautiful necklace I am sure that you will love when completed. We will create a necklace is full of modern vintage with a touch of old world romance and charm. Using various wire wrapping techniques, we will create an eye catching necklace that is full of beautiful crystal pearls and sparkling crystals with a tassled flair that you are sure to love for a lifetime.
Although the class is level is listed at intermediate, those that are beginners are certainly welcome to join in the fun as well!
Learning various techniques is always a good thing!
I know that I am looking forward to taking some classes myself. I love to be challenged and learn new techniques to use and adapt into my own designs. Don't you???
Honestly, I can't think of a better place to take fabulous classes as well as have the opportunity to be inspired as well as see a wide range of fun demos at the Create Your Style showroom hosted some amazing instructors & Create Your Style Ambassadors like myself. Hint, Hint: I will be showing you how to create a fun, colorful and of course, sparkling watch bracelet using wire wrapping techniques during my free demo in the showroom on February 2nd in the afternoon, please come by say hi & join in the fun. You won't be disappointed!
Sparkles!!! Can't wait to see you in Tucson!!!!

2 comments:

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

It is really a great story. And this is a great advice for all who are thinking about these....
west palm beach graphic design