Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hanging out in Tucson!

Well, for a good old southern gal like myself who now lives in the cold, snowy area known as Michigan to say that I am back in the sun again is a happy day for me!! The weather here in Tucson has been fabulous, sunny & hot ....just like I love it!

Completed my class and my showroom demonstration yesterday for Crystallized Swarovski Elements- Create Your Style workshops. What fun it was! I will post pictures I promise shortly that hubby took for me while I was "working", LOL!! Have to get the pictures uploaded into my computer so that I can post them for you. I truly feel so honored that they loved one of my designs enough to allow me to teach it to some students. I had the best students by the way, these women were rocking the design in a big way and they all loved the fact that it was copper! Go figure......

Off to check out some of the goodies at some of the other shows today......will post later on those finds as well......

Also, looking forward to meeting some guys & gals who I have long admired are such an inspiration to me while I am in Tucson. I will keep you posted on that as well!

Sunny Sparkles to everyone!

June

No comments: