Thursday, December 15, 2011


I am so excited to have been invited to be a part of the new season of Beads, Baubles & Jewels series 1500 with fabulous host and fellow Swarovski Ambassador Katie Hacker!  Above is one of the projects, Majestic Pearl Necklace, that I created for the segments that I taped.  I love this necklace full of sparkling Swarovski Elements crystals and pearls.

Here is a link to check out the segment:
http://beadsbaublesandjewels.com/projects/1500_Series/1510/BBJ_1510-3.pdf

Enjoy!

Sparkles!!

June

3 comments:

MegansBeadedDesigns said...

Beautiful necklace! Perfect for autumn wear.

BermySwag said...

Awsome, love everything on your site

Marx said...

Great post! That was interesting.I like your quality that you put into your post.Please do continue with more like this.

- Marx of web design