Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Spring 2011 Jewelry Affaire Magazine

So excited to say that I have several pieces of jewelry in the new Jewelry Affaire Magazine that is hitting newstands now!  I love this magazine as well as its editor and staff!  Delightful! 
Here is a sneek peek at the new cover, love the earrings!

 One of my featured projects in the magazine, Vintage Rose necklace below is created from some wonderful vintage vintage beads and pendant from my huge vintage stash of goodies in the studio and some sparkling Swarovski Elements crystals of course! 

 One of the things that I found with this necklace was that a clean & simple design was actually better compared to a busy, more complicated design.  Sometimes, we can "over-design" so keep that in mind as will I when working on future jewelry projects.

I get so excited when the newest issue of a magazine that I love comes out and some of my jewelry is featured......it make for an extra-special sparkling day when it arrives and I can finally share with everyone!  Can't wait to see all of the other projects in this issue of Jewelry Affaire!

Sparkles!

June

1 comment:

Kathleen Pirro said...

Beautiful! Good point over designing, I have done that and I have had clients buy pieces loving them but asking me to take a few items off.