Friday, February 12, 2010

Whirlwind

It's been a whirlwind of travel & activity already this year! So just wanted to share a few highlights as well as inspiration!
Here I am hanging with Shrek ( one of the little assistants favorite characters, by the way) at CHA in Anaheim. What fun it was to met the big green guy in person!


Check out this cool knitted snake....what inspiration at CHA!! He was just adorable!! I am not a knitter at all but he made me give it another thought or two.....hummmm.....


This necklace, although I apologize for the picture not being better, was designed by the amazing Lisa Pavelka, one of my fellow Crystallized Swarovski Elements Ambassadors. She is so inspiring & truly amazing. I don't believe there isn't anything that is can't do! Also got to see some other amabassadors who I adore at CHA- the lovely Kristal Wick, Diane Whiting & Lilian Chen!! Fabulous, talented & super sparkling ladies all of them!
This lovely lady is showing off her necklace that she made in my workshop at CHA! Beautiful!

Check out what the fabulous people at Vintaj came up with for their booth, it was full of inspiration & fabulous ideas! They did such a great job.....course I am not surprised at all!!!
Course these are just a few highlights but such fun in Anaheim despite all of the rain that was falling on California at the time! Loved getting to see old friends and making some new ones! Always an adventure but what an inspiring one with so much creative talent in one place!!
Sparkles!
June































No comments: