Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to our Beach Haus Designs Blog!

Welcome!! I am just now getting into the world of Blogging and honestly, I am really looking forward to it since several of my wonderful friends have told me how much fun it is......so here it is! I have lots in store for you including tours of the studio from time to time as well as updates on new & exciting jewelry designs as well as some pictures from our trunk shows that we do for some of our fabulous wholesale customers across the country as well as a few other shows that we do from time to time. I plan to give you some general musings so that hopefully you get to know me, June, the designer behind Beach Haus Designs.
So let's get started!!!!
First off and VERY exciting.......We have just updated our website http://www.beachhausdesigns.com/ with lots of new graphics, etc.......WHOO HOO!!!
Although, we are working hard to tweak it and make it just right for you, we ask that you are patient with us while we get all of the updates completed & new products loaded. We are SO excited about the new design & feel that it will be a bit easier to shop than the old site.

Also, we have some new & exciting features that we have never had before! Ok, wait....are you ready.......A gift & wish list registry so that you can make a list of all the goodies that you would like and be able to let others know where to shop & what you want! Isn't that just delightful????
For our wonderful wholesale customers we have a new wholesale login area that once approved they will be given a special password and be able to shop our wholesale jewelry directly off the site for the first time! FANTASTIC!!!!


Here are some of our new fall pieces that we designed that are in our ad in Southern Lady Magazine (fabulous magazine!In case you have never picked one up, you should make a point to do so).......We just LOVE pumkins or actually we call them punkins!

Loads of fun Swarovski crystals, handblown glass and lots of sterling silver! Does fall get more fun than this?


You can find all of these cute pumkins at our website http://www.beachhausdesigns.com/

Ok, so back to the studio so that we can get all of the updates done for you so that you will be able to see all of the wonderful new goodies that you have in store for you!!! I look forward to showing everyone more jewelry, some of our new bridal pieces, our new children's line- Beach Princess Jewelry, as well as our general musings!

Hope you have a sparkling day!!!

June

7 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Hi June! How exciting, your first entry. It all looks wonderful, your jewelry is gorgeous, and what a great new product line, Beach Princess Jewelry! I am looking forward to coming back and seeing all your beautiful designs, your studio, and getting to know you.
Lidy

June Beach said...

Hi Lidy! Thanks so much for your kind words!! We are looking forward to letting everyone seeing our new Beach Princess line soon as well.

I look forward to getting to know you as well both here & on LWL!

June

Anonymous said...

June, everything looks wonderful! I do love those little pumpkins! :) Can't wait to where my snowmen again...well...I want to wear the snowmen, but I'm no way ready for snow!

Anonymous said...

June ~ Your jewelry is always so beautiful. You are a very talented artist. So happy for you and your new blog. :)
Alexandra

June Beach said...

Dori, I am so glad that you still love your snowmen! I know exactly what you mean about wanting to wear them but not ready for the snow that comes with them.. Being a southern girl, I am never ready for Michigan winters! LOL!!

June Beach said...

Carmen thank you so much for the compliments! I love your blog and talk about talented, that is what you are!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Congratulations on starting a blog, I was just introduced to you by Lidy at French Garden House. I just started my blog, back in July. I had hardly even heard of blogs, hadn't read them and had no idea what it would be like. It is a lot of fun, I am so surprised! But, hard to keep up with. The more new friends I've made the more blogs to visit, it keeps on growing! But the best part is how inspired I get every day, so each blog visit is a special treat for me.

Wonderful, creative and sweet people.

You have beautiful jewelry, by the way!

Melissa